Tuesday, November 3

Oh, Phillip...



Men's 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 collection. In one word: perfection! Simple and classic, but with a much needed twist. I especially love the pleated black leather crop pant. Let's not forget that modernized camel waist coat; its sensational!

To add to this already great collection Phillip Lim's new shoe collection hit the sales floor of his Mercer Street boutique. Particularly amazing are these shiny gold brogues. Now, as my luck would have it, they are women's shoes.Which quite irks me, however I'd still wear them in a heart beat! Besides, a 5'7" guy like me could use a little extra height, right? I guess we know what will be on my Christmas list this year, without a question!











2 comments:

  1. so amazing. i want those shoes. look at the wooden heel! all of the detailing. perfection.

    www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete